10 Ways to Refer to the Hells Angels Other Than an "Outlaw Gang"
A Nevada judge is putting her foot down in a San Francisco Hells Angels murder case, telling attorneys that they are no longer allowed to refer to the group as an outlaw gang or a motorcycle club, fearing they would not get the fair trial they deserve.
But because the Angels pride themselves on being an outlaw gang, it almost seems it would be unfair to refer to them as anything else. But alas, the judge rules, so here's some synonyms for those unfortunate attorneys who are surely wracking their brains right about now:
- Knights of the Buffet
- Leather-Clad body-hair farmers
- Hefty bags on top of motorbikes
- Prolific SF Weekly commenters
- Son of bitches on bikes
- Closeted Peet's Coffee snobs
- Possible Lauryn Hill fans
- The original Mission hipsters
- People you
probablydefinitely shouldn't mess with