Confused San Franciscans Drop by the "Love Doctor" for Relationship Advice
For many, Valentine's Day is simply a reminder that their relationship is no box of chocolates.
Courtesy of Wevorce Valium won't resolve your relationship problems
That's why Michelle Crosby, a professional relationship expert, decided to help these lovesick (or maybe just sick?) locals navigate their troubled relationships -- Peanuts-style. The love maven set up a pop-up advice stand along the wharf today, doling out love tips and relationship remedies to devoted partners seeking much-needed help.
Some 30 people actually stopped by her "office" to get some relationship relief. And because we know you are dying to know, here's some of the advice that those lost souls sought:
- How do I find a Valentine?
- How do we recover after a big fight?
- When should I introduce my kids to my boyfriend?
- What should I get my girlfriend for Valentine's day?
- How do I ask someone on a second date?
- I can't stay in a relationship longer than four months, what should I do?
- Should I give up my job and move to be closer to my boyfriend?
Sadly, we don't have the answers to all those questions. But if you, too, are in need of some drive-by therapy, Crosby will be "popping up" around San Francisco all week, so be on the lookout.