AT&T Park Makes Instagram's Top 10 List of Most Photographed Spots
Last year, we told you about how AT&T Park was one of the most "checked-in" spots on Facebook. Not only do people love watching the Giants kick ass there, but they apparently can't help themselves from documenting it as well.
screen-grab of gramfeed.com Pretty ... pretty popular
Instagram this week released its list of the top 10 most photographed locations in the world, with San Francisco's waterfront ballpark coming in at No. 5, just after Times Square in New York City.
This high mark seems like a no-brainer to us, considering it's not only a scenic place to pound beers and watch baseball, but it's also home to the World Series champs, which in itself is a damn beautiful thing.
What is surprising is that Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport tops the list, where more than 100,000 (boring) photos were taken there last year, according to Instagram. The No. 2 spot was Siam Paragon, an ugly-looking shopping mall in Bangkok.
From the airport:
screen-grab of gramfeed.com pretty ... pretty boring
Here's the full top 10 list:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) ท่าอากาศยานสุวรรณภูมิ in Bangkok, Thailand
- Siam Paragon (สยามพารากอน) shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand
- Disneyland Park in Anaheim
- Times Square in New York City
- AT&T Park in San Francisco
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles
- Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Staples Center in Los Angeles
- Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles