Local Hotel Hopes You Spend Your Very Last Dime There Before the World Ends Dec. 21
|Just another apocalypse party|
If you're dumb enough to believe the world will end on Dec. 21, as the Mayans have predicted, then you just might be dumb enough to spend that down payment you've been saving for a new house to enjoy your last day on Earth.
San Francisco's Hotel Adagio is hoping you will "live life to the fullest" during this last night on Earth at the Union Square boutique hotel on Dec. 21 for a price that'll probably kill most people anyway. figuratively speaking: $122,112.
Here's what you will get in this no-telling-what-tomorrow-brings package:
- Party overnight with luxury accommodations for 21 guests on the penthouse level
- Transportation to and from the airport in a limo for all guests
- Use of floor 16's 1,200 square-foot space for your own party
- Unlimited cocktails for the night, including the popular "Mayan Summer" craft cocktail
- Custom dinner menu
- Dancing till the Earth ends with your own personal DJ
- View the stars and the amazing San Francisco skyline with a personal telescope on the outdoor patio of floor 16
- Unlimited phone calls to your family around the world (to say your goodbyes, of course)
And if the world doesn't end, you will wake up to one thing every San Franciscan longs for, and that's free parking. But then reality will kick in: You'll have to check out and drive home, probably with a hangover that'll make you wish the world had come to an end.