Where Is David Chiu Now?
|David Chiu is going where no candidate has gone before|
"It was like meeting with an ex-girlfriend who you had trusted for the first time after the breakup," he tells SF Weekly.
But like any freshly wounded man, Chiu is picking up the pieces and looking to get back on the horse -- the election horse, that is. He's making a fresh start with a new phase of his campaign he is dubbing "Where's David Chiu?"
"I want to go places no other mayoral candidate has gone before," he tells us.
1. At the foot of your bed.
2. Playing Donkey Kong with Chris Daly in the Tenderloin.
3. Playing violin inside the BART station.
4.Under a dumpster at 47th and Kirkham.
5. Driving your Muni bus.
6. At Dolores Park alongside a man in a Chewbacca costume (wait -- he did that already)!
7. On Craigslist, looking for more roommates.
9. Panhandling on Haight Street.
10. Delivering medical marijuana on his bike.
Follow us on Twitter at @SFWeekly and @TheSnitchSF