Trent Baalke Is 49ers' GM. Quelle Surprise!
|Huh. Didn't see that coming.|
What other amazing developments are pending in 49erland?
- Team retains red and gold as uniform colors
- Players, coaches continue to credit supreme being for their workplace success
- Players, coaches mention team's "great tradition"
- Cheerleaders wear short skirts, tall boots
- Niners play home contests in lovable old shithole Candlestick Park
- The team's nickname, 49ers, will still be a reference to Gold Rush times
- The ball the team plays with continues to be longer than it is wide
- Touchdowns remain seven points. Field goals are three. Safeties are two. How many points is a drop-kick?
- Team continues to stink
Follow us on Twitter at @TheSnitchSF and @SFWeekly