Facebook Offline: What Did You Do With Your Time?
- Speaking to friends and co-workers in complete sentences
- LOLing, and not telling anyone about it
- Actually doing work
- Glancing back at our old MySpace and Friendster pages. Shudder.
- Furiously hitting "refresh" button for hours on end
- Fertilizing office plants
- Getting married and raising a family
- Knitting a hoodie for Mark Zuckerberg
- Randomly divulging revealing information and scandalous photos to complete strangers, minor acquaintances, and potential future employers
- Spending less time with your online friends and planning a romantic evening with your online lovers
- Masturbating. Again.
Follow us on Twitter at @TheSnitchSF and @SFWeekly