So, God Told Kurt Warner to Spurn the 49ers. What Else Did The Almighty Say?
What else did the Almighty whisper in Warner's ear?
- Evoking my name in your transparent ploy to get a more lucrative contract out of the Cardinals is, well, sinful.
- I hate it when you guys point up at me after a touchdown. It's so rude.
- Count on the second coming before the Niners can count on Alex Smith at QB.
- Al Davis is my toughest opponent every Sunday, if you know what I mean.
- I thought that 100-yard interception return against you in the Super Bowl would teach you a little humility, but I've been wrong before. Oh, wait, no I haven't!
- Go Saints!
- The NFL's okay, I guess, but horse racing's my real passion.
- The term "Hail-Mary pass" really pisses me off.
- If desperate teams would simply call an "Our Father Pass," they'd be a lot more successful. Hint, hint.
- Gotta go, I'm supposed to give George Bush a call at two. And I've got Osama at three. Those two never shut up.