S.J. Merc Headline Writers Latest to Fall into Virgin Trap
The embattled Virgin America airlines is based right here in Burlingame, so it was only a matter of time before an incredibly badly worded headline came our way. Well, today's the day. The San Jose Mercury News just penned the above instant classic "Burlingame's Virgin Today Begins SFO-to-Boston Flights."
Let's get this out of our system:
- How'd you find a virgin in Burlingame?
- Will the flights cease with the cessation of virginal status?
- (S)he's seeing someone over there -- I think a student at Harvard -- but they're not ready to take it to the next stage yet.
- (S)he's wicked virginal! Pissah!
- Watch out for them Boston guys!
Thank you. Carry on.