Twitter Co-Founder Biz Stone Selling Home: Tweet Crashes Listing Site
However, after looking at the pictures of the Wurster cottage the Stone family calls home, I can see why they would want to move from such a monstrosity. Gleaming hardwood floors? Soooo 2008. Secluded hillside property? Bah! How is one supposed to pose topless for the paparazzi if one can't be seen? Other amenities? I have no idea as the real estate website crashed about three minutes after Biz tweeted the listing.
In lieu of actual pictures or information about the home I've made a quick list of imaginary details one might find in the half million dollar house of a Twitter founder.
1. Unicorns. Obviously.
2. Pools: indoor, outdoor, and extra-dimensional.
3. Planetarium with actual planets.
4. Secret internal Google documents.
5. Unicorn food. (see #1 on the list)
6. Jack Dorsey's sense of humor.
7. Fail Whale aquarium and Lolrus bukkit.
8. Box of "Verified Account" stickers made by a confused older relative in the "printing" industry. Whatever that is.
9. Dial up.
10. Megan Fox
What do you think is in Biz Stone's house? Tell us in the comments!