Week in Vegan: Ellie Goulding's Gone Vegan, Test Tube Meat, and Puppies
- Ellie Goulding went vegan! She's doing great, but admits that cheese is the hardest thing to give up. You're telling me, Ellie! I used to have anxiety dreams about smoked Gouda.
- What would happen if everyone in the world stopped eating meat? Major climate change (the good kind) and probably more research into what makes the most delicious veggie burger.
- Beyond Meat is making meat alternatives so realistic that even the hosts of Today couldn't tell whether they were eating the real thing.
- Test tube meat is coming and I, for one, welcome our delicious new overlords.
- Vegan wine is gaining popularity and is absolutely delicious! Drinking brings everyone together!
- First, the good news: Taiwan has opened its first vegan supermarket and iVegan looks amazing. Now the better news: The store is in the same area as a vegan restaurant called "About Animals." Is that the best name for a restaurant or what?
- Monday got you down? Let these dogs jogging on a treadmill get you through your midday slump.