Week In Vegan: Have a Vegan Valentine
- The veg food pyramid has been updated. Cupcakes are still a sometimes food.
- Animal testing may soon be required in these United States. Awful.
- Everyone needs to stop using cages for chickens. And by everyone, I mean companies that are putting chickens in cages. Let them run free. (Kinda.) (Actually just let all the chickens go. They need to "fly" free.)
- Help get Philadelphia to adopt Meatless Mondays! It can be your good deed for the day!
And now for Valentine's Day:
- You guys, let's all fly to the Windward House Bed and Breakfast for a vegan Valentine's Day. Does anyone have any miles I can use?
- Have your valentine make you all of this delicious food. Your gift can be providing them with recipes and staying out of their way by taking a nap.
- You can still get vegan chocolates in time if you order today! Full disclosure: I don't know if they're good, but I will always report on vegan chocolate! (What I'm trying to say is, someone buy me ten boxes.)
- That's amore: