Week in Vegan: Almond Water, Eating Your Vitamins, Kitten Actors
- Here's how to get more B12 in your diet. You know, if anyone's pestering you about being vegan and getting all of your vitamins.
- Going vegan can prevent or even reverse heart disease. Screw exercise, bring on the earth balance!
- Vegans have lower cholesterol than non-vegans. This is just one of the benefits of a dairy-free, plant-based diet. Other benefits include looking hella good and riding unicorns to work.
- Israel is going more and more vegan!
- Valentine's Day is over but it's not too late to load up on vegan aphrodisiacs. I'm going to Costco to get some avocados and almonds right now. (But not asparagus! You can't make me!)
- Speaking of almonds: Almond water is a real thing and I don't know how I feel about that. (Strangely uncomfortable, actually.)
- I won't rest until everyone has seen these kittens reenact The Little Mermaid. You are everyone.