Zagat Likes Vegan Junk and the FDA Says Meat is Grody
- Kite Hill vegan cheese is here! Laura Beck has the lowdown over at Vegansaurus (a site for which I write). I want to try!
- In less awesome news, it's April Fools Day. I hate this day. I'm like, shut up and just tell me if you're lying or not so I can go about my business. But still, it would be funny if PETA released ticks that caused meat allergies.
- The SF Chronicle was totally talking trash on ag-gag. As everyone should be.
- Hey look! It's Ingrid Newkirk pretending to be force-fed in this PETA UK protest!
- The FDA did some retail meat sampling and the results are grody to the max. Just tell your meat-eating friends to avoid turkey, like, forever.
- Zagat thinks it knows the best vegan junk food. Agree or disagree?
Photo from Kite Hill's Facebook page.