Joaquin Phoenix, Avocado Pesto, and God Made a Factory Farmer
- Good day! Maggie Q goes topless to get people to eat less meat. If only it were that easy.
- I sincerely hope you got to see the "God Made a Farmer" commercial everyone was freaking out about after the Super Bowl because then you can truly appreciate this all-too-true parody. Watch it here.
- Russell Simmons took to Twitter recently to tell people not to "eat anxious sick sad animals (t)hat were born into suffering & stuffed w/ poison #goVegan."
- What's for dinner? How about an avocado-based pesto from that wacky Jerry James Stone?! Yes, he's up to his old tricks:
- In hopeful news, two poultry farmers are being charged with felony animal cruelty charges for the Turlock hen tragedy of last year.
- If you didn't have enough Valentine's Day goodness yet, you should make vegan red velvet cupcakes with THE CUTEST KID EVER! No, really:
- Finally, my boyfriend made a new video for PETA. OMG I'm so proud of him.
See also: Biscuits, Bakesales and Babycakes S.F.!
Kristen Bell Loves Pigs, Sweet Potatoes Love Chocolate, and This Squirrel is Like "OMG"
Quinoa Controversy, Sriracha Soy Curls, and You Can Now Officially Feel Bad for Lobsters
Follow @MeganRascal on Twitter!