Vegan Sofganiyot, Eggnog Cupcakes, and a Veggie Quarter Pounder!
- Happy Meatless Monday! Or for us vegans, "Monday." Because you are such good little elves, I think you deserve some yummy eggnog cupcakes! These cuties are from the Misfit Baker:
- For you Blossom fans, doughnut lovers and Hanukkah celebrators, PETA has Mayim Bialik's own vegan sofganiyot (aka jelly doughnut) recipe.
- My favorite part of the Festival of Lights is of course latkes. If you are looking to try something a little different with your latkes this year, Inhabitots has a great looking recipe that will take you on a wild zucchini ride.
- If you've been kicking yourself about your Thanksgiving vegan centerpiece, VegNews and Ecorazzi are here to help. They've graciously taste-tested five top contenders for vegan holiday centerpiece dishes for us! They are so nice.
- If all of this holiday nonsense makes you want to vom, then nothing will get you out of the holiday spirit like a vegan McDonald's quarter pounder with cheese! Take it away, The Sweetest Vegan!:
- If that didn't do it, Mercy For Animals Canada has a disturbing new video documenting abuse at a major pork supplier, Animal Legal Defense Fund released sad footage of the realities of backyard slaughter, and Compassion in World Farming exposes the EU dairy industry for the atrocity it is. Happy times indeed!
- Cocoa Cinna-Buns, a Baddass Noah, and Ellen is Off the Vegan Wagon
- Veggieducken, Vegan Graffiti, and is Meat Manly?