Vegan Nutballs, Meat Sales Down, and Timeless Coffee Brings Vegan Goodness to Oakland
- Happy day after Christmas! As is the tradition, once again my mom made my favorite Christmas cookies veganized. You too can make my favorite Christmas cookies veganized with this recipe! They are called "nut balls." Shut up, that's what they're called.
- Also from Vegansaurus, Timeless Coffee brings all-vegan coffee shop goodness to Oakland!
- Here's a lovely present we can enjoy: consumer demand for meat is down again this year! Huzzah.
- Now that you got everyone else presents, you should go out and get a little something for yourself! Brave Gentleman's new line of suits is now on preorder and dang they are looking good. Nothing like a vegan in a nice suit.
- BIG NEWS: The Netherlands is going to ban fur farming! Yay! Now, for the rest of the world.
- CUTE NEWS: Animal Place has some adorable babies this year. This is baby goat Cornelius. Make sure you like their FB page so you can see all the baby pics!
- This is weeks old but for anyone you know looking to start the new year vegan, Buzzfeed's "How to Eat Vegan for a Week and Love it" could give them the kickstart they need.
- Now, lets look back on the Humane Society's 2012 victories for animals:
- Vegan Sofganiyot, Eggnog Cupcakes, and a Veggie Quarter Pounder!
- Peanut Brittle, Trader Joe's Vegan Cheese, and Happy Holidays!
- Nectar Wine Lounge Brunch Has Juice Bread, Fancy Mimosas