The Year In Vegan!
- Happy last Meatless Monday of the Year! Since it's the last day of the year, I thought it'd be nice to do a little round-up of animal victories from the year. Additionally, I know many people use the New Year as a time to try new things--say veganism, perhaps? Come on, Ne-Yo is doing it! So we can also take a look at some tips for kicking off a vegan lifestyle. Shall we? Oh let's do!
- Here's PETA's year-in-review video, it totes wins for soundtrack. You know I love some solid garage rock:
- Compassion Over Killing:
- Farm Sanctuary has the cuties in their year-end vid:
- Some real cuties in the ASPCA year-end video as well:
- And here's a thank you video from Animal Place:
- Ecorazzi has a great vegan year-in-review full of good news and celebrities. Vegan celebs dominated as usual!
- Want some tips for going vegan in 2013? Luckily super-vegan Kathy Freston has taken over NPR with her message of kindness and yumminess.
- Of course the very best list of tips comes from yours truly! I wrote 11 Tips for New Vegans on Vegansaurus many moons ago but it's still super-fantastic because I'm The Man.
- Vegan Nutballs, Meat Sales Down, and Timeless Coffee Brings Vegan Goodness to Oakland
- Peanut Brittle, Trader Joe's Vegan Cheese, and Happy Holidays!
- Vegan Sofganiyot, Eggnog Cupcakes, and a Veggie Quarter Pounder!
All in all, it's been a great Year In Vegan! Happy New Year, pals!
Follow @MeganRascal on Twitter!