Food Truck Giving Away Samples of Delicious Nutella Next Week
Except for vegans and the poor souls allergic to hazelnuts, we don't know anyone who doesn't absolutely love Nutella, that decadent, nutty, creamy spread that makes you feel vaguely European every time you eat it on toast. And guess what! In honor of a PR campaign called the Nutella Breakfast Tour, a special truck is coming to San Francisco next week to pass out free samples of Nutella as well as swag like t-shirts.
- Tues 12/11: San Francisco City College (Ram Plaza); 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wed 12/12: Don Chee Way (near Justin Herman Plaza); 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Thurs 12/13: Oakridge Mall in San Jose (near Food Court entrance); 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Fri 12/14: Serramonte Center (near casual dining wing); 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Sat 12/15: Castro Safeway (2020 Market St); 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Plan your schedule accordingly.