Veggieducken, Vegan Graffiti, and is Meat Manly?
- Happy Meatless Monday! Hope your Tofurkey day was pleasant and free of defensive omnivores. What are you making for your next family gathering? I know! Make the Veggieducken!
- A McDonald's got defaced! VEGAN defaced! What are your thoughts on vegan graffiti? It's a long-standing tool of protest, should all us vegans be out painting in the wee hours?
- Do American men eat meat to validate their manhood? Prob. Is that pathetic? Most def.
- One lucky turkey has been spared from being a holiday dinner. When Miss McFeathers was being bullied by the other turkeys, the farmers let her roam alone separately from the others. This is how she caught to eye of the farm's resident peacock Pendragon. They fell in love. In other news: let's name everyone Pendragon from now on! Everything too. My stapler shall from henceforth be known as Pendragon the mighty stapler!
- Animal handlers working on The Hobbit have come forward to speak out against deplorable living conditions animal "actors" endured while filming. Why they waited this long? Who can say. But 27 of the 150 animals used for the movie died before the movie wrapped. I'm not a mathematician but that seems hella cray.
- Another post on the decline in meat consumption says that the demand for meat is in decline as well. I totally know why: meat is gross!
- Apparently Miley Cyrus just turned 20 last week and to celebrate the occasion, PETA sponsored a pig just for Miley. Maybe her own pig will get her to the vegan side? I hope! (Don't front, you know that Party in the USA song is the jam.)
Follow @MeganRascal on Twitter!