Vegan Big Mac, Space Veggies, and Happy Hellaween!
- You heard me, a vegan Big Mac! See? Just because you're vegan doesn't mean you can't eat crazy shit. This is America! You can eat any monstrosity you can come up with!
- In world news, China now eats twice as much meat as the U.S. This means, according to Math, we eat a crap-ton of meat per capita!
- In universe news, NASA is still getting down with space veggies, giving us a glimpse of their space-aged greenhouse.
- What's better than vegan food? Spooky vegan food! Hella Vegan Eats is hosting a Hellaween event TONIGHT. Details on the flyer, use your eyes.
- But wait, there's more spooky food! Here we have vegan corndog MUMMIES! Don't be scared! It's just pretend.
- That RIDICULOUS show Animal Practice is officially cancelled. Huh-freaking-zah. Not only did that show look terrible, it promoted the exotic pet trade, which, coincidentally, can kiss my ass.
- Your first video of the week comes from Big Bang Theory. Apparently they had a pie eating contest and according to Mayim Bialik, all pie was vegan and kosher for your pleasure.
- Finally, a San Francisco sea lion named Blonde Bomber was released back into the wild. He's super stoked! The turn-back is the best part. Worst part: sad gash on his neck. Still a happy moment!
Follow @MeganRascal on twitter!