Boozy New Year's Recipes, Shit Vegans Say, and Vegans are No Longer Freaky Freaks!
• According to U.S. News and World Report, veganism is mainstreaming and we're no longer freaky freaks! Hooray! I wonder if they'll include a bit about what colleges are good for vegans in one of their 10 million college reports. Remember those? Do they still do those? Am I making this up?
• Here's a video about shit vegans say! It's funny because it's true! Except the Skinny Bitch part; I wouldn't tell anyone to read that insane garbage. As usual, don't read the comments, because it'll make you want to lobotomize every 12-year-old with Internet access. Or, un-lobotmize them. How does that work? Like, force them to read Proust and stuffing Brownian Motion?
• As the first year of the 112th Congress draws to a close, the Humane Society Legislative Fund takes stock of how animal protection fared in 2011, and issues an easy-to-read, condensed report for us no-attention-span-having idiots. So fun!
• Where did your dead holiday turkey come from? Tastes so good with an extra side of extreme abuse! Yum yum!
• Make these boozy treats for your New Year's party. And don't forget to eat some black-eyed peas on the big day! It means you'll have good luck all year and won't keep repeating the mistakes of the past and a million dollars will take a dump on your face and other great things. Happy New Year!
Follow SFoodie on Twitter: @SFoodie, and like us on Facebook.