Tonight: Mission Street Food Goes Vegan for Food Not Bombs
Menu and more after the jump.
• Huckleberry, Earl Grey, and prosecco aperitif
• Castelvetrano olives, pickled honeydew, fried almonds
• Pommelo, snap pea, jicama, cranberry puree, white chocolate
• Cassava fritters and panisse cakes with guacamole
• Yuba, pearl onions, maitake, cauliflower, and sea beans with coconut-curry tapioca
• Roasted kale, king trumpet mushrooms, fried nagaimo, and braised cashews with shallot soubise
• Black garlic-stuffed tofu with beluga lentils, wild arugula, and preserved lemon
• Olive oil cake with toasted macadamia nuts and taro "parfait"
Mission Street Food Vegan Night for Food Not Bombs
Date: Thurs., Feb. 18, 6 p.m. till late
Location: Lung Shan, 2234 Mission (at 18th St.)
Cost: Items priced $5-$9
Reservations: E-mail name, time, and party size to firstname.lastname@example.org