Top 10 Stories on the Exhibitionist in 2013:
Continuing with yesterday's list of the Exhibitionist's top 10 stories of 2013, here are the five most popular stories of the year:
5. The Top Professions that Attract Psychopaths
Well, psychopaths have to make a living somehow. In early 2013 we shared the list of the top 10 positions that attracted psychopaths. Positions of authority ranked high on the psychopath list, while positions focused on the health of others ranked low.
4. RealWorldSF Twitter Helps You Avoid MTV Reality-Show Filming
As the Real World descended on San Francisco, a Twitter account popped up to help people find or avoid (mainly avoid) the locations where they were taping.
3. The Top 10 Sex Toys from the Adult Novelty Expo
The sex toy industry is big business, with new sex toys are hitting the market every year, so we broke down our favorite finds at the expo into a list of the top 10 that debuted in 2013.
2. Aw Shucks: San Franciscans Voted Most Attractive People in America
Again, a lot of studies regarding San Francisco came out this year, but this was the study that peeked readers' interest the most: San Franciscans voted most attractive people in American. Please note, that we did not vote ourselves attractive (we ranked ourselves at #18).
1. Meet the Man Who Had Sex with a Dolphin (and Wrote a Book About It)
A man claims he had a sexual relationship with a dolphin and wrote a book about it. The end.